Sunday, January 6, 2013

Welcome to Winter!

Imagine my surprise when I realized it was now officially winter (and has been for 2 weeks!) and I still had my blog's fall colours proudly showing. Whoops! I always associate the colour blue with the cold, so there's no better colour than blue as a winter blog theme!

Grab yourself some hot chocolate, grab a seat in front of the fire, and get ready for some more greenhouse posts in the coming days and weeks. I'm off to Dominican Republic in February, so the tropical posts don't have an end in sight for a while! This makes me happy...despite growing up and living in Canada my whole life, I absolutely hate the winter. If I never saw snow again in person, I would not be upset!

Happy reading, and thanks for visiting my blog. To those of you that keep coming back whenever there's a new post, I appreciate your loyalty! For those of you that are newcomers, welcome and I hope you stay a while. As always, please drop me a line if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or special requests. I'll do my best!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment